- Job location: Penang
- Maintains and update payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Managing compensation packages using payroll software
- Collecting and verifying timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Prepares payroll reports by compiling summaries.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
- Calculate severance payments
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in payroll.
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Math and numerical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good team-playing skills.
- Diploma / degree in business administration or relevant fields.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?