Accounts Receivable Expert– Your future position?
As the Accounts Receivable Expert you will actively participate in and review month end activities.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system . Follow up collection and allocation of payments. Monitor customer account details for non / delayed payments and other irregularities. Check bank and clearing accounts.
- Process adjustments , write offs, bank charges, discounts. Drive some documentary collections. Maintain accounts receivable customer files/data. Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Actively participate in month end activities (aging list / bad debt provision). Reconciliation of accounts. Communicating with customers via phone, email.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc. Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts. Take care of own processes, documentations and keeping them up-to-date.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes :
- University degree
- English is a must, additional regional language on intermediate level (Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Hindi or Korean)
- Professional experience: 3- 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Experience in ERP system (SAP)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point Access)
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.7 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.