- You will be a part of a rapidly expanding company.
- You will have the opportunity to progress within the company.
about the company
Our respected client is a renowned, public listed property developer on Bursa Malaysia. They specialise in integrated township projects, with major aspirations to be the market leader over the next 2 years. You will be a part of a company with strong focus and believe in developing its own talents.
about the role
In this role, you will see yourself being the custodian of the brand; leading and overseeing the development and implementation of effective marketing and communications strategies in order to create a strong brand image. You will also be:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to develop marketing materials to target new and existing customers
- Developing and rolling out integrated corporate branding campaign across different media and touch points
- Ensuring that your team is able to deliver the marketing and communications plan in time
- Managing internal communications of events and project launches through channels such as EDM, newsfeed, internal publications (corporate collaterals and premiums)
- Taking the lead in the company’s public relations activities, such as engaging relevant media platforms for interviews, write-ups and press releases.
- Managing and directing the social media platform, online portals and any other relevant projects
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in traditional and digital marketing, communications and branding strategies.
- Prior working experience in the creative agency and property development industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communications skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, please contact Pui Yee at email@example.com or contact 03 2036 6657.