- Working hours – 5 day week
- Medical GP benefits, EPF and SOCSO
- follow school calendar and school leave for staff
- Degree, Diploma, Certificate in English, Science, Maths or Education.
- Fresh graduates and experienced encouraged to apply.
- English proficiency.
- Who has a passion for children, a committed person who is innovative and vibrant.
- Who is willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of the children.
- Those with physical education training have added advantage.
- Bahasa Malaysia, Art & Craft Competency and computer have added advantage.
- At least one year experience.
Responsibilities as Supervisor cum Teacher:
- Praying daily for all school staff, students and parents,Providing positive student motivation.
- Promoting Christian education and school.
- Assigning and scheduling book reports,Filling out High School Academic Projections,
- Coordinating field trips.
- Evaluating problems on goal check report and Reporting student academic results.
- Issuing quarterly Honor Roll Projections.
- Monitoring the testing table.
- Supervising and coordinating playground ,Supervising the learning center and the media station,Training students to set reasonable goals.
- Supervising and operating the reading program (READMASTER).
- Administering consistent student discipline and student diagnostic testing.
- Approving applications for privilege and Compiling student academic records.
- Coordinating achievement and IQ testing for students ,Inspiring achievement ,Issuing demerits.
- Supervising athletics.
- Operating School of Tomorrow Management System.
- Answering academic and non-academic flags.
- Conducting academic projection ,quarterly parent-supervisor and Scheduling quarterly parent-supervisor conferences.
- Monitoring the scoring station.
- Securing paces and tests and Supervising detention.
- Updating attendance record for student progress report and Filing student academic results.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?