Duties & Responsibilies:
The Executive, Finance is responsible for preparing the daily revenue and cost reports as well as the preparation of the monthly financial package. He/She is also responsible for assisting the superior in guaranteeing that the Finance Department operates smoothly and efficiently. In order to do this the Executive Finance must maintain the General Ledger as well as have a good working relationship with other department in the company.
Responsible for keeping a proper record of all amounts due to the hotel from guests, concessionaires and tenants, as well as any sundry accounts. Additionally, responsible for seeing that accounts and statements are rendered on a timely basis.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To verify and check all statements, debit notes and other documents before hand over to the Manager.
2. Compiles and report revenue and specific cost figures on a regular basis.
3. Preparing Monthly Operating Report (MOR)
a) Reconciles all balance sheet accounts and selected profit and loss accounts monthly before closing.
b) Prepares or supervises the preparation of all journal entries necessary for closing the books on a monthly basis
c) Closes all books by the 4th working day from monthly designated cut off date.
d) Prepares monthly variance analysis reports between budgeted and actual figures.
e) Prepare all monthly bank reconciliation.
f) Consolidate all information from departmental submission for the preparation of MOR
4. To verify and check all payment vouchers and cheques before they are passed to Manager for authorization and signing.
5. To verify and check all petty cash transactions before they are passed to Manager for
authorization and signing.
6. Analyses all credit note and all charges paid on behalf, to ensure accurate reporting of
7. To be involved of Credit Control and Credit Meeting.
a) To follow-up collection of account receivable regularly in a firm but diplomatic manner calculated to produce results and the same time maintain good relations with the customers.
b) To report immediately an unfavorable information received affecting a customer’s credit standing so that appropriate action can be taken.
c) To report directly to the Manager and/or the General Manager all matters affecting credit and collection.
d) To see that policies and procedures as contained in the Credit Manual are observed.
Minimum Diploma in Accounting or higher.
At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
Preferably with full set of accounting experience.
Good written and verbal English language ability.
Analytical, details oriented, organized and willing to learn.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities