It is Asia Recruit's (www.asiarecruit.com.my) vision to enrich people's lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, with license no: JTK 1867, JTK 2467 & JTK 2623 and Endorsan 775, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
For more job listing from our companies, please visit http://www.jobstore.com.my/career/asiarecruit.htm.
Our established client is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
We are representing our client which is one of the greatest MNC company in pharmaceutical industry that currently looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening as an Product Specialist.
- Responsible for achievement of the assigned territory’s Sales Budget
- Maintain, cultivate and expand existing customers in line with Company’s growth strategies
- Organize and conduct marketing activities to promote the specific product assigned
- Maintain an updated comprehensive and classified list of physicians, hospitals and paramedical contacts
- Regular reporting of market intelligence
- Develop market for new product
- Build and maintain regular contact with Doctors, Hospitals, GP and pharmacy
- To provide total sales and marketing activities within territory.
- Min diploma in any Science disciplines
- Min 1 year of pharmaceutical sales experience in Medical Channel (Hospitals/Clinics) or Pharmarcy line.
- Service oriented, flexible and proactive towards clients' needs
- Strong determination to reach challenging goals and creating business opportunities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess valid driving license with own transport
Interested applicant can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Key Account Executive/ Manager (Personal Care Products/ Pharmacy Chain)
Malaysia - Selangor - Petaling Jaya
Software QA Tester (Based in Penang) - Up to RM8K
Senior/Software Engineer (C#/.Net) - Based in Penang (2 vacancies)
Java Developer (Junior/Senior) - Based in Penang (2 Vacancies)
Business Development Officer
Technical Support Engineer (Junior/ Senior)
Malaysia - Selangor