- Primarily responsible for handling various administrative and security support tasks for all Strateq Data Centre and to provide support to our customers as well as to other departments in the organization. These tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administration and managing Security systems such as CCTV, Card Access and Intruder Alarm System (Motion sensor)
- Supervision of duties and performance of contractual vendors such as security guards, cleaners, gardeners and others
- Managing Office Equipment and Telephony system – calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, compiling monthly cost reports such as telephone and photocopier usage
- Tracking and upkeep of the office supplies – maintain inventory, liaising with suppliers, costing and purchasing to ensure the basic supplies for data center is always available
- Office support – handling telephone calls, organizing meeting rooms and maintaining files as per ISO & ISMS requirements
- Providing support to customers by attending to customer’s requests and enquiries
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or higher (in any field) with a minimum 1 year of working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Flexible able to multitask without compromising on work quality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage but not a pre-requisite as training will be provided
What will you enjoy as part of our Strateq family:
- 5-days week.
- Competitive & attractive remuneration package.
- Contractual & performance bonuses.
- Comprehensive Medical Scheme.
- GPA & GTL Insurance coverage.
- Various leave entitlement.
- Comprehensive Training & Development programs.
- Friendly & conducive working environment.