- Sharing innovation thinking and experience on elevator systems with the team.
- Involve in all technical R&D related activities.
- Coordinate and monitor R&D related projects.
- Conduct periodic progress meeting with customer.
- Collaboration with partners/suppliers for joint R&D.
- Test and certification in compliance to agreed requirements.
- Provide contracted and ad-hoc technical support for customer.
- Provide system modifications, if necessary.
- Prepare monthly project costing for both R&D service and support service.
- Prepare individual project timesheet before monthly finance cut-off date.
- Prepare appropriate R&D related agreements and documentations.
- Candidates must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical).
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- Requried Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Applicant must willing to work in Subang Jaya.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?