- Generate issuance of variation orders billings and progress billings to purchasers/end-financiers on a timely basis upon receipt of Architect Certificate in a timely manner.
- Monitor and liaise with solicitors, purchaser and end-financiers, attend to their correspondences on Sale and Purchase/Loan documentations, credit control functions, billing and collections.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Team through prompt customer service in regards to preparation and checking of purchase/loan documents, status of building completion on site, procedures of handling over/vacant possessions to purchasers.
- Liaise with account department internally for issuance of invoices/receipts, billings/collections and other administrative coordination.
- To ensure all correspondence from purchasers and solicitors are being attended promptly and all payments due are duly collected.
- Provide assistance in all other sales enquires, sales administrative functions and sales launches as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management/Real Estate Management/Property Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication – Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Requires sound knowledge of work flow for completing the sale and purchase agreements and loan documentations.
- Motivated, committed with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result oriented and able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Old Klang Road.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Accounts Executive / E-Commerce Accounts Executive
Human Resources Executive