· Collaborate with sales/channel team to ensure DellEMC Nutanix business goals are met.
· Prepares detailed product plan to ensure DellEMC Nutanix XC is well position in the market.
· Conducts market mix analysis and plan for market growth
· Coordinates with internal specialists and inter-department activities.
· Collaborate with marketing to create demand for product.
· Requires a product and business competency to respond to channel partners and to discuss product GTM
· Works off an overlay quota for Dell EMC Nutanix XC.
· Gains access and provides product business consultation to partners owner/ C-level
· Devises new approaches/methods to selling Dell EMC enterprise products.
· Synthesizes market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position value of the Dell EMC Nutanix XC product
· Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position Dell EMC solution.
· Provides counsel across account team in all product & pricing related matters.
- · 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- · Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Dell business model and competitors.
- · Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization/models effective team leadership.
- · Works in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges.
- · Ability to anticipates market dynamics beyond existing scope and predict market movement.
- · Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Life at Dell Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location: Life at Dell