Sr. Analyst, Sales Operations
Dell Penang, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Sales Operations team in Dell, we are looking for a Sr. Analyst, Sales Operations to join our team in Dell Penang (SWTC, Bayan Lepas), Malaysia .
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Be responsible to manage a group of key focus accounts from Premier Page perspective:
- Own the direct account relationship and be the contact point for customer on premier-related issue.
- Provide end to end premier maintenance support to update Customer/Page info (shipping / billing etc.) and configuration.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Sales, Business Marketing or any related field.
- Customer orientated.
- Understanding and knowledge in sales /marketing/customer service will be an advantages.
- Ability to communication (oral &written) in English.
- Strong competency in driving for result, customer focus and negotiation skills.
- Cross functional experience.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Life at Dell Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location: Life at Dell