The Executive’s key responsibility is developing content for both traditional and social media, which includes : -
1. Social Media Content Creation:-
a. Create, administer and publish content, in line with branding and marketing communications plan and strategy.
b. Assist with managing online reputation, by responding to social media inquiries, as well as moderate all user-generated content, in line with MIDF's voice and guidelines.
c. Develop content calendar illustrating type of content on which platform, when.
d. Measure and monitor progress of content on each social media platform, using web analytic tools where possible.
e. Collaborate with Branding/PR and Marketing etc. to ensure consistency and seamless messages in all content.
2. Traditional Media Writer: -
a. Writing press releases, articles, write-ups and any other type or writing materials for corporate publications e.g. newsletters, programme books, marketing collaterals.
b. Writing speeches, forewords and any other materials for the Chairman, Group Managing Director and Ministers.
c. Conduct research, verify, analyse and collate information for the above.
d. Editorial tasks – proofreading, editing restructuring the content for all the items above.
1. Strong professional written and verbal communications skills in English and BM.
2. Broad knowledge and understanding of overall branding, marketing and communications functions.
3. Versatile writing skills and experience in writing effective copy in differing styles from social media platforms to speeches, press releases and any other writings as stated in the job description above.
4. Experience and knowledge in using digital and social media platforms in communications campaign.
5. Experience and knowledge in analytics software and paid advertising campaigns.
6. Up-to-date on latest happenings and trends of digital and social media, as well as broader socioeconomics, consumer trends and behaviour.
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
8. Exceptional time management skills, to deliver various tasks and projects with multiple deadlines, with changing priorities.
9. Graduates in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations have added advantage.