Duties and responsible:
- To participate in planning, planning, tendering, managing and imp0lementing M&E services for in- house and tender projects.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, and instruction as relevant and required by the quality system
- To ensure works are done as per contract's specification and manufacturer's recommendations
- To assist the M&E Manager to implement plan, manage & control cost according to budget, selection or material's, workers and Sub- Contractors
- To assist pre-contract & tender division with tender support for M&E services / project support
- To coordinate, monitor and review M&E work progress
- To liaise with consultants and clients on M&E works progress
- To undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities
- To undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities as instructed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma Engineering in Mechanical & Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.