- To perform and review monthly group consolidation and management reporting
- Lead the accurate and timely preparation of monthly and annual financial reports for all relevant stakeholders, including reporting to HQ
- Ad-hoc reports requested by management or HQ
- To provide analysis and financial advice to internal customers and management for decision making
- To provide guidance and leadership to the finance team including handling day to day operation
- To perform statutory reporting, coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external and internal auditor
- Update and implement financial guidelines, policies, process, documentation.
- Review and implement internal control procedures
- Lead project accounting to ensure revenue recognition and costing is in line waccounting standard.
- Perform project review with business
- Ensure compliance with FRS
- Degree in Finance or Accounting and CPA
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in MNC
- Strong knowledge on IFRS
- Able to work independently and hands on with work
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical mind, good communication and interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior experience in SAP prefer
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?