Recron (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Recron Malaysia is the world's largest integrated Polyester and Textile Company with world class manufacturing facilities at Nilai and Melaka in Malaysia. Recron Malaysia is a part of the USD 60 billion Reliance Group, a Fortune Global 500 Corporation and the largest Polyester producer in the world. As an important part of Reliance conglomerate, Recron Malaysia is in a formidable position in the Global Polyester and Textile market, with uninterrupted supply of world-class quality ranging from Polymers, PET Resins, Fibres, Yarns & Fabrics. We are inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Human Resource Assistant Manager
- To manage the entire Human Resource functions including payroll, recruitment, Compensation and benefits, training and development, time management and performance management system.
- To assist Head of department in revising the HR functions, system and enforce policies within the company.
- Preparation of HR related reports.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management /Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
- Familiar with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, statutory requirements and other HR practices and legislation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.