Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up
and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Working with production personnel and R&D to ensure molded components meet requirements,
making adjustments as required.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production and R&D
schedules are met.
- Working with outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of
high quality products.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure
- Working with R&D, Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during concept,
prototyping, and release of new products.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Drafting and performing mold validations.
- Other assignments as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Engineering in Mechanical/Production technology.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in injection molding.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills.
- Can do countermeasure on parts defect.
- Knowledge on core puller functions moulds.
- Can understand moulding machine robot function and settings