- Perform secretary duties to the Executive Director and Group Chief Operation Officer.
- Take minutes of meetings and follow-up on matters discussed in the meeting.
- Organize and prepare meeting arrangements.
- Arrange appointment, travel itinerary, flights booking and accommodations for Executive Director.
- Handle Petty cash.
- Assist and coordinate monthly claims submission.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Acts as a “gatekeeper”, yet creates win-win situations to help solve needs, redirects as necessary
- Handles matters proactively, expeditiously, and with an understanding of prioritizing conflicting needs.
- Communicates directly, in representation of the ED on matters related to ED and/or company initiatives.
- Serves as a communication “bridge” between ED’s office and internal departments / external contacts.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in PSC, Business Studies / Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 3 years of experience as a PA to Chairman / CEO / Executive Director.
- Possess good insight of business activities and organization as a whole.
- Must have good skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Must have good spoken and written English.
- Possess good communication skills and high level of professionalism.
- Possess good document management and organization skills.
- highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?