1) Lead and supervise a group of production leaders and operators in meeting the quality and quantity target. Plan, organize and coordinates the line to its optimum in terms of efficiency and productivity.
2) Control on the materials issued and the material scrap.
3) Manage a team of workers for an existing & upcoming product which needs special focus & attention. Complete delivery and people management responsibility either for one region with many entities put together within a process or a sub process.
4) Manage & ensure efficient and smooth shift’s operation and warehouse, including proper planning and ensures the inventory‘s accuracy to achieve Key Performance Index (KPI) and customers’ requirements.
5) Manage & supervise a group of operators in receiving, storing and distributing parts and materials.
6) Inculcate and promote continuous improvement (Kaizen) culture.
7) Maintaining high standards of housekeeping at all times.
8) To provide production daily output report.
9) Any other job assignments required by the immediate superior and/or the management from time to time.