• Understand Market Demand And Perform Market Research And Assist To Develop A Marketing Plan For Shopping Mall
• Striving For Sustainable Partner Relationship (With Tenants) Through Performing Monitoring, Enhancement and Compliance While Thriving For Business Sustainability and Higher Stakeholder Values.
• Attend To Tenancy-Related Matters Including Legal Documentations, Liaising With Each Departments
• Provide Immediate Response Towards Tenants’ Enquiries, Issues, Problems And Concerns.
• Support Tenants to Enhance Their Sales and Services Standards According To Corporate Targets.
• Analyse Sales Performance Data.
• Coordinate Internally With Other Departments For Consolidated Annual Calendar Of Events And Maintenance Activity.
• Negotiation with Anchor Tenants, Mini Anchor Tenants and Major Brands.
• Achieve The Target / KPI Set By To The Department And To Hit The 100% Of Mall Tenancy.
• Any Other Duties Assigned By Your Superior That May Deemed Appropriate To This Role.
• Preferably Minimum 5 Years Relevant Experience in Mall Management.
• Independent, Resourceful, Quick Leaner with Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
• Able To Work within Limited Timelines.
• Knowledge of Lease Terms, Specifications and Tenancy Policies.
• Willing To Travel To Meet Tenants.