CAN EARN UP TO RM 5,000 PER MONTH!
- To resolve customer complaint in a prompt and efficient manner.
- To liaise with relevant departments in solving problem in an effective & timely manner.
- To ensure the fulfillment of service appointments target set by TS department nationwide.
- To monitor on the status of Customer Feedback Form (CFF ) raised.
- To ensure all postponement jobs are duly arranged.
- To generate & distribute customer service due list to CR assistants for service appointment.
- To prepare and send the service reminder notice to customers whose Bio-pure sets are due for service (if any)
- To analyze on data collected from customer satisfaction feedback survey and submit to superior for review.
- To assist in preparing of monthly management report.
- To ensure all new warranty cards received are updated into CRMS.
- To ensure the proper filling of all quality records. For ISO purpose.
- To conduct on the job training to new comer as and when required.
- To carry out periodic performance appraisal for subordinates.
- To attend to any other job functions assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Have minimum 2 years working experience in similar capacity or in administrative functions.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.