- Plan and oversee execution of advertising, public relations, corporate communications, special events and budget control for Sales & Marketing Department.
- Plan, manage and supervise the marketing team on achieving targeted objectives in terms of carrying out effective and innovative sales & marketing strategies.
- Implement sales & marketing plans and strategies for existing and new projects and analyze the effectiveness of sales & marketing activities.
- Strategize, plan, develop and execute marketing programmes/ strategies such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, exhibitions and corporate and publicity events.
- Formulate, implement and update corporate branding.
- Work closely with sales & marketing team to assist in developing in-depth understanding of major market segments which include updated information on market size, major customer, key trends, competitive market, applicable technology, etc.
- Conduct and analyze market survey and research and monitor development trends, as well as provide constant feedback and update on the property market and customers’ needs to Management for the development of new products and effective sales & marketing strategies.
- Assume responsibilities for the development and realization of new product opportunities.
- Develop the sales & marketing team through on-going training and support them with implementation of standardized sales & marketing processes and customer/account management processes.
- Any adhoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any field.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience with at least 2 years in the property development industry.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and able to conceptualize new strategies for exponential growth.
- A strong understanding of customer and marketing dynamics, as well as property requirements.
- Knowledge of graphic arts programmes and social media networking would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (written & verbal), leadership, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and time management abilities.
- A team player who is articulate, confident, self-motivated, resourceful, innovative and creative.
- Intuitive, proactive, collaborative, a creative problem solver, analytical and versatile.
- Willing to work in Penang.
We offer attractive remuneration package to commensurate with qualification and experience to the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.