Position : Marketing Executive
- Work as an integrated team member to plan and coordinate the overall marketing functions and project specifications work including but not limited to sourcing and logistics coordination.
- Maintain the customer & supplier database and assisting with lead generation activities to support plans to identify and develop potential business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing supplier & customer & inter-company relationships, developing customer plans and delivering proposals.
- Assist with creating, developing and maintaining of all digital marketing campaigns, inclusive of concepts, materials and execution.
- Assist in all marketing related activities eg: presentations and any other assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Required Skills and Experience: Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Candidate must possess good command of language in verbal and written communications with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Manage time effectively, with the ability to handle several concurrent projects
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ipoh, Perak.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Assistant Manager/ Manager of HR and Administration - Full Time (salary negotiable)