- Ensure minimum wastage.
- Ensure safe and proper handling and cleaning of kitchen equipment and utensil.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking.
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Preferably with 3 years of working experience in F&B industry.
- Good communication skills and possess good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good in cost analyzing & problem solving skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
INTERIOR DESIGNER CUM SITE SUPERVISOR
CHINESE LANGUAGE TEACHER
HEAD CHEF (Based in Ipoh, Perak)
SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE / SENIOR SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT