- To champion all HSE matters at project site to maintain a safe workplace.
- To act as Secretary for the Project Safety & Health Committee and responsible to organize Safety & Health Committee Meeting at least once a month as per stipulated in the ACT 1994 (OSH Committee).
- Collaborate with JKPP to resolve issue.
- To discharge the duties as per Factories & Machineries Act 1967 (Building Operations and Work of Engineering Constructions) (Safety) Regulations, 1986, Regulations 25(1), (3) and (4).
- To ensure that workers at site are properly trained regarding our OSH Act, Client’s safety requirements and our safety requirements, by means of safety induction, daily toolbox briefing, periodic safety meetings and formal training session.
- To be proactively involve in ensuring proper practices are observed on the workplace, by performing safety inspections and safety walkabouts.
- To ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained, i.e. periodic checking of fire facilities, verifying first aid kits and ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained following the appropriate schedule.
- To ensure that all activities at project site are in compliance with all safety related regulatory requirements by knowing and being aware of obligations specific to the work area.
- To ensure the accurate reporting of manhours worked.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
- Attend course SSS by NIOSH.
- Registered Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) with DOSH / JKKP with valid Yellow Book.
- Knowledge in working at construction field.