Job Description :-
- Generate 3D CAD file, detailed drawings (based on engineering ethic) and specification, prototyping and product manufacturing support as required by customer.
- Maintained and updated project documentation(drawing/blueprint) based on company procedure
- Liaise or provide recommendation, technical support to customers regarding application of jig & fixtures being used (perform basic simulation for stress/strain & thermal heat distribution) in customer production line either to improve productivity or cost effectiveness.
- Working together closely with programmer regarding time frame for machining process in order to monitor project delivery and schedule.
- Consult with supervisor for machining method & tooling or machining capability in order to maximize the machining time related to new product.
- Assign related job to subordinate, keep up with the time frame & make sure they can achieve the submission date.
- Provide solution to manufacturing process needs.
- Perform duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical ), Engineering (Metal Fabrication / Tool & Die / ) or equivalent
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- At least 1 year(s) of working experiance in the related field is required for this position
COMPANY OVERVIEW :-
Our Company specialized in: Electrical Applications Electrical Protection Specialties & Advance Materials Chemical Engineering Equipment Sealing & Mechanical Applications. And also our Company specializes in manufacturing of graphite mechanical products, jigs & fixtures for continuous castings & semi-conductor industries, carbon brushes and current collectors
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave