- Experience in dealing in travel agents, government agencies as well as corporate business.
- To achieve monthly sales targets assigned.
- Builds long term business relationship with clients by providing consistent sales services, telephone sales, visits, follow-up on enquiries and rapport building through corporate entertainment.
- Be a hotel spokesperson in term of professionalism, through proper grooming, conduct and ability to present the hotel’s products and services effectively.
- Generates new sales leads and maintains the relationship with present clients and customers through sales calls and regular site inspection.
- Responsible for the performance and profitability for the sales division.
- Possess a Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry (hotel).
- Adaptable, determined and be someone who can thrive on a fast paced environment that promotes changes and drive for achievements.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Assistant Planning Manager
Executive - Corporate Finance
Phileo Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Secretarial Assistant / Officer
Project Manager (Liaison)
ACCOUNTANT (Based in Sitiawan, Perak)
Customer Service cum Maintenance Officer / Assistant