The incumbent will be responsible for events, programs and organizational gatherings. He/She will work closely with various accounts to ensure all events are delivered on time, within budget, and at the deisred level of quality. The position will require the person to cultivate positive long-term relationships with all events stakeholders and seek to consistently improve event execution.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strategic mindset with high level of drive & creativity.
- Ability to work and comply with company’s guidelines and all legislative requirements.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia language, both written and spoken.
- Min. 2years working experience in the related field will be advantage. (Hospitality/Travel Agents/Hotels)
- Attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organization skill
- Full time position(s) available.
- Willing to travel.
If you have the desire for success and eager to take up creative with adrenaline working team, join us by sending us your resume and we shall get to know each other better.