- Coordinate all personal and business activities of the Director as so requested.
- General administration and liaising with internal project teas or departments on behalf of Director.
- Manage investment portfolio in share and unit trust.
- Share analysis and deliver actionable insights to director/management.
- Follow up on progress of assignments.
- Perform all secretarial duties and administrative matters.
- To have high level of confidentiality in all personal and confidential matters.
- Willing to take on more job responsibilities when the needs arise.
- To handle all ad-hoc matters and tasks assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science/Statistic/Accountancy /Finance / Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Problem analysis, problem-solving and judgment skills.
- Superior time management skills and demonstrated capacity to work in a fast paced and growing organization.
- Candidate must be able to write and read in Mandarin, English & Malaysia.
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?