Key responsibilities of the Project Manager / Sr Project Manager shall include but not limited to the following:
- To lead a team of site personals (site manager, site supervisors / Clerk of Works, etc) to ensure completion of projects undertaken by the Company within budgeted cost, stipulated timeframe and expected quality.
- To liaise closely with Consultants for design coordination and resolution of any technical related issue during construction stage of the projects undertaken by the company.
- To prepare construction budget (yearly) for various project undertaken by the Company for management’s approval, and review quarterly for amendment, if need to.
- To represent the company in dealing with all sub-contractors for coordination to ensure smooth progress of site works.
- To work closely with the Contract Manager for award of sub-contracts and appointment of consultants.
- To verify contractors’ claims / consultants’ fee claims
- Under the instruction of the Management, to conduct site inspection / evaluation on potential land banks for development.
- Submit report and prepare feasibility studies after conducting site inspection / evaluation on potential land banks, for Management’s consideration and further action.
- To attend Client-Consultant Meeting and site meeting for various projects for resolution of various technical issues.
- To build good rapport with authorities and liaise closely with the authorities for obtaining various approvals / clearance letter for development projects undertaken by the company.
- To constantly review / study various construction methods / systems available in the market and make recommendation to management if any of them suitable to be applied to projects undertaken by the company for “Value Engineering” / cost saving purpose.
- To support in any technical aspect of projects undertaken by the company under the instruction of GM/Head, Project Development & Construction Division.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefits
- Company Activities