Customer Service are communication drivers of the company's operations.
They are responsible in ensuring every department within the company receives accurate information and timely to function efficiently.
- Coordinate the production of new projects across different departments.
- Ensure on time fulfilment of project deliveries.
- Plan and coordinate in-store executions.
- Ensure delivery documents, invoices are preparedaccurately and on time.
- Candidate must have at least a Degree, Diploma, Advance / Higher / Graduate Diploma
- Required languages : Fluent in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably with 1-2 year working experience in similiar industry, however outstanding fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Computer Literate
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- A good team player, disciplined, hardworking
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Full -Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nibong Tebal and posses own transport.