Duties and responsibilites include, but not limited to:
- Test modifications to Stampede Solution's products to ensure they are fit for purpose, consistent and compliant with published standards and guidelines. You will ensure modifications are fully regression testable and delivered on schedule.
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Rigoriously plan, write and execute test scripts.
- Create and maintain test data, tools and scripts.
- Complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.
- Identify issues, risks and escalate and manage dependencies where appropriate.
Experience, education, skills and credentials:
- Degree in Computer Science or 2+ years of equivalent experience in software testing required.
- Knowledge of C# or other equivalent programming language required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness and deadlines.
- Ability to write simple SQL scripts to create and manipulate data.
- Experience with test automation framework.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?