- Plan, develop and implement College's marketing strategies that aligns with business objectives.
- Lead marketing team to achieve set targets by the Management on revenue and profitability which includes sales, database and liaison with relevant sources.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Plan and manage the strategic marketing plan and brand activities.
- Carry out promotions and activities to increase public awareness and student enrolments, which includes advertising and promotions, public relations and events such as road show, education fair and school fair.
- Manage and monitor the external agencies and suppliers in advertising and promotions work and productions within specified guidelines.
- To monitor staff performance in implementing activities for the department, enquiries feedback.
- Conduct analysis on likely markets, competition, product developmetn and customer satisfaction to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct post campaign analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities.
- To be a member of the Quality Assurance Management Committee (QAMC) and to executive all the tasks as assigned by the Management Representative.
- To abide and implement all directives given by CEO from time to time.
- To attend courses, seminars, workshops and other related skills and knowledge enchancement and refreshment programmes as when and where deem necessary by the management.
- Degree or Masters in Marketing, Business Administration, or Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with
demonstrated success, preferably in the education sector.
- Strong effective communicator, highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social medica strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism and customer-focused rpoduct developmetn and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the bigh picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Abdility to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of trade in marketing including PR, wirtten communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products and distribution channels for products.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.