- Serve and liaison between the customers and other department.
- Provide prompt and professional attention to all internal and external clients' requests or problems.
- Support and provide quotation and concerned documents to customers
- Responsible for timely submission of reports and data to customers
- Preparing customer shipping instruction for billing purpose.
- Maintain and update records in customer’s software system
- Plan the daily truck planning and communicate with the respective transporter.
- Do the necessary adjustment, movement & transfer in system timely and validate accordingly.
- Fluent in English speaking & writing is a must
- High School Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Logistics or related field
- Customer service experience in a warehouse environment will be beneficial
- Candidate should be proficient with information systems
- Possess good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- The incumbent shall report to the Logistics Manager
- Mondays to Fridays - 9am to 5.30pm
Saturdays - 9am - 1pm (Alternate Saturdays upon confirmation)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary shall commensurate with experience
- Insurance : Hospitalization & Surgical – Self, Spouse and Child/ren upon confirmation
- Insurance : Personal Accident and Term Life – Self Only upon confirmation
- Cashless medical card for consultation and basic medication
- Annual Dinner/Trip
- CNY ‘Ang Pau’
- Birthday Voucher
- Annual Leave : 16 days
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?