- Managing and handling restaurants and corporate daily purchasing process.
- Materials planning and ordering to ensure continuous supply to support outlet operations.
- Tabulating inventory projection for any promotion and coordinating on the stock delivery to restaurants.
- Monitor the stock movement and trend.
- Alters materials delivery schedule to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Analyse and prepare stocks reports to enable control of warehouse inventory level.
- Liaise with Quality Management, Warehouse, Sourcing and Operations for related quality and inventory issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Experience in supply chain function will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and minimum travelling is required.
- Required skill(s): MS Office applications.
- Good command in spoken and written both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu and/ or Mandarin.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?