- Handling HR Services (Compensation & Benefit, Hiring and Selection, Employee Relations and ensure all transactions and payment date within the dateline given.
- Handling any tasks given from the immediate superior or management as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource/ Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years experiences in Human Resources.
- Good command of both written and spoken of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to converse in Chinese dialect would be advantage.
- Familiar with Employment Act and Labor Law.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and others).
- Pleasant personality and high level of commitment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Willing to travel. Able to start immediately would be an added advantage.
- Handling any tasks given from immediate superior or management as and when necessary.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?