• To manage day-to-day accounting operations, review journals, monitor ledger balances, month end closing, supervision of staff, interdepartmental co-operations to settle issues and etc
• Responsible for timely and accurate financial, management reporting and analysis
• Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget
• Assist in cash flow management and planning, tax planning
• Enforce internal controls and provide innovative measures for tighter controls on weak areas
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents and banker on daily activities and ad-hoc assignments
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Studies/ Economics/ Professional Qualification or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience with strong accounting/ financial/ analysis fundamental (Big 4 experience preferred).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
• Good command of written and verbal English.
• Possess initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office application.
• Able to start work immediately or short notice will be an added advantage.