- Lead the Business Admin Department on all business admin matters, to ensure effective execution of tasks to support business objectives.
- Provide leadership to coach and develop team members.
Establish and review SOPs for improvement and comunicate, ensure enforcement and compliance.
- Custodian for tenancyagreements and ensure timely renewal/ signing of agreements for outlet, hostel and Secom.
- Ensure all licenses, i.e. business, fish, rice, signboard, etc are renewed timely.
- Any other business admin duties as assigned by Management.
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- People Management skills - at least 2 years experience managing a team.
- Good planning & organization skills.
- Result oriented, meticulous and detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to changes.
Degree in Business Admin or related field.