A great digital experience requires great UI/UX with user-friendly functions. As a full stack developer, you will have the combined knowledge of front-end and backend development.
You are able to come up with front-end design and also write the codes for the software. You are also able to work independently under tight timeline and closely with strategist and PM to deliver quality work.
Which means you have to:
- Collaborate with the experiential team to articulate the clients needs into effective digital solutions which may include web, mobile, social media or interactive work.
- Get your hands on when it comes to technical set up at client’s site
- Attend to client’s enquiries in terms of technical issues
- Provide innovative solutions that answer to the overall brief
- Display a comprehensive understanding and passion towards digital marketing and experiential technology
- Create a complete wireframe based on the strategy from the experiential team
- Be good at CSS Styling & HTML Coding and Google Analytics Custom Tags
- Be able to code for interactive application (Web, mobile applications, and next gen technology including Microsoft Kinect, Occulus Rift and Hololens)
- Display a good sense of Digital Design creation and understand the respective limitations of Digital platforms.
- Be familiar with UI/UX, understanding user journey and to enhance the user experience
- Be skillful in Web Language: PHP, HTML, .NET, HTML5, IIS, Google Firebase, React, React Native, ASP, A Frame
- Be skillful in Software Language: C#, ACTION SCRIPT 3.0, C++, Phython
- Be experienced in Flash, Unity Environment, Unreal & Visual Studios Basic
It'll be good if you have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital agency or related field
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities