We are the leading communications service provider in Malaysia, enabling both individual and business customers to connect and communicate anytime, anywhere and from any device. We are passionate about what we do, and we are committed to providing an unmatched experience to our customers.
- Plan for the test environment allocation for testing requests
- Manage test environments – health check, housekeeping and maintenance
- Manage and deploy codes into the test environments
- Ensure the codes baselines are correct and available in the configuration management
- Plan for environment downtime
- Plan, coordinate and execute test environment refresh
- Troubleshoot on test environmental issues
- Ensure the test environment is up and running
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing testing support and test environment service issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Plaza Sentral.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.