Prometric is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing paper-and-pencil, Internet and computer-based testing solutions. Headquartered in Baltimore, USA, we offer a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, we develop and/or deliver assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidates via the Web. We are committed to employee development, learning and helping people to flourish in a team environment.
- Monthly invoicing of indigenous clients and prepaid partners including review of accounting entries generated ensuring that sub-ledger total agrees to GL total
- Monthly generation of site compensation credit note, coordinating with regional credit team to obtain confirmation of amount due and subsequently reviewing accounting entries generated ensuring that sub-ledger total agrees to GL total
- Sending of monthly files - statements, invoices and reports to channel partners
- Site compensation payment including obtaining the Fund Transfer Form for payment processing, vendors setup arrangement, accounting entries and subsequently ensuring clearance of payment from bank account
- Month end close of books on a timely and accurate manner, i.e. Ensuring completion of billing activity and accruals (mainly site compensation) is sufficiently recorded and generate all integrity and reconciliations prior to closing
- Reconciliation of Account Receivables sub-accounts and update of quarterly exchange rate
- Timely response of billing enquiries from relevant parties, including provide information or data requested by management or corporate office
- Assist in system testing and provide business requirement for system capability
- Undertake any adhoc duties and projects assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-motivated and a team player who will be working in a challenging environment
- Plan and prioritize work and work in an organized manner
- Good time management skill and ability to work in a fast pace and quick changing environment
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.