- Assist in Group of Companies and customer about new program development and ensure the new product is meeting to customer nominal specification and fitness for use.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to make sure new program is running smoothly.
- Prepare relevant quality report for management review.
- Respond all matters that related to new program and engineering change of mass product.
- Assist in process/ contamination continual improvement to meet customer needs and satisfaction.
- Lead the FA audit/ new program process audit to meet customer requirement.
- Provide the 8D report (CA) one quality issue happened during the new development stage.
- Drawing analysis and study received from customer.
- DFM and RFQ preparation on new drawing or program.
- New program introduction and print interpretation.
- Build schedule planning and New program launch preparation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Automation/robotic or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently with less supervision.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Preferring to have capability to understand the mechanical drawings with geometry tolerance.
- Preferring to have skill of Auto CAM, Solidwork or Pro-E software.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?