- Strategize on pricing, new product implementation.
- Activate marketing activities to drive sales.
- Liaise closely with the Media, Advertising Agencies and Company's Product Development division.
- Experience in driving brands.
- Update monthly sales achievements and monitor A&P tracking.
- Liaise closely with all business partners, buyers and sales team to ensure activities are smoothly and effectively executed.
- Possess a recognize degree / professional qualification in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years relevant hands on experience in a similar capacity, in the FMCG / healthcare / food industry.
- Highly analytical and adept in proposing ideas & action plans.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience in Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, human relations, communication & problem solving skill.
- Computer literate, able to work independently, a proven team player, customer focused, results oriented, highly motivated, proactive, resourceful & forward thinking.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?