· Program web and mobile applications using c# .net.
· Technical support.
· Web design (fair skill).
· Design, develop, test, implement, support, modify.
· Secure all your systems.
· Based at Butterworth or The Scott Garden (Old Klang Road) office.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, or above in Computer Science/ IT, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
· At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferable Senior/ Junior Executives specializing in IT/ Computer - Software or equivalent.
· 5 full time positions available.
· Willing to travel occasionally to whole Malaysia and Singapore for support.
· Diligent, independent, creative, disciplined, responsible, Nothing-is-Impossible work attitude.
· Working hours from 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday.
Good Remuneration Package:
• AWS (13 month salary).
• Additionally Yearly Bonus (1-3 months).
• ESOP (Shares awarded to employee that 4X-5X increase in value per year).
- Bus and Travel Related Back-Office System
- Ticketing Ecommerce (especially bus tickets)
- Largest bus ticketing website in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, expanding to
Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos...
- Fast growing e-commerce company with offices in 5 countries and > 50 staff
Easybook.com aims to become the largest long distance bus ticketing ecommerce portal (with 5 mobile apps) in SEA with sales of other related travel products too.