- Responsible for account payable and receivable.
- Debtors' and Creditors' Reconciliations.
- Follow up on timely payment, check for discrepencies and resolve any outstanding issues.
- Admin job task.
- Any ad-hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy / SPM or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Basic knowledge of Accounts is required.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably Chinese speaking candidates.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?