Tune Protect strives to be the go-to insurtech for millennials and Gen Z. We are listed on the main market of Bursa Malaysia since 2013 and our main business is insurance, reinsurance, and going forward - insurance technology solutions! We are simplifying consumers' experiences with different products and technology that complement consumers' lifestyle needs!
There’s a lot of things happening at Tune Protect and we are looking for creative, agile, independent, and fast-paced - all-rounder hustlers to join us on this challenging, yet amazing journey if you’re experimental and aren’t afraid to make mistakes, welcome!
Here, you will formulate creative solutions for our customers, juggle numerous items in making them simple, own and drive initiatives, and collaborate with super fun and hard-working group of people who are utterly passionate about their mission.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive technology strategy that aligns with the company's overall business goals.
- Manage all aspects of the company's technology landscape, including architecture, DevOps, microservices, cloud, open-source databases, and RESTful APIs.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company's technical solutions, including mobile platforms and web applications.
- Analyze and report on key metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical solutions and overall digital presence.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that technology initiatives align with the company's overall strategy and brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the technical space and recommend new initiatives to drive growth and innovation.
- Manage and mentor a team of technical professionals.
- Build and maintain technology roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in technical leadership roles, with a proven track record of delivering successful technology solutions.
- Experience in managing and leading cross-functional technical teams of a minimum of 25 resources.
Extra Bonus Points:
- Strong understanding of architecture, DevOps, microservices, cloud, open-source databases, RESTful APIs, and other technical domains.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira for defect/bug tracking.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and AGILE methodologies and their application in project management.
- Knowledge of AI/ML in projects
- Certification in cloud technologies (any) and architecture certificates like TOGAF
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage a team and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Basic project management knowledge since the role will work with entities and their timelines.
- Knowledge of React Native and Java is nice to have.
- Having digital DNA.
We look after our tribe really well! On top of insurance coverage for you and your family, we provide a free flow of coffee, tea, and biscuits, professional accreditation support, and a generous amount of e-learning courses and annual leaves! We practice hot desking and take social networking very seriously!