Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries.
Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific
Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields.
Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within Malaysia for Pest Control and Hygiene divisions.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Customer Development Executive - Outdoor Sales Consultant to join our team based out of our offices in various locations. Your responsibilities will be to look to build on solid existing client relationships whilst also using your outstanding sales skills and outgoing personality to win new sales and clients in your sales territory.
To help to achieve this, we will provide you with a competitive base salary, highly rewarding commission structure, subsidized transport allowance, subsidized mobile phone, laptop and career opportunities. You will also be given full product training, with hands on assistance from the Sales Manager and the Sales Team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales revenue by hunting new business opportunities via leads and enquiries
- Manage and identify customer needs and analyse their needs for upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Developing and implementing sales plans to achieve set sales targets
- Building strong customer relationships and managing territory effectively
- Identifying customer needs by providing appropriate win-win solutions
- Takes accountability by updating daily sales in system
- Agile and flexible to perform on-site inspection
- Work closely with other team members to assist in collection
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum a Diploma in related discipline of studies with proven track record in Sales
- Highly successful at converting clients with the ability to adhere to KPI's to ensure success
- Driven by data and building a network of excellent customer relationships
- Ability to work onsite and go on joint visits with Technical and Service colleagues
- Good understanding of Business clients in your designated locations
- Autonomous and thrive on challenges
- Required valid driving license because driving is part of the job requirement for this designation
- Possess own vehicle, is a Malaysian or holds a relevant resident status
- Employment of foreigners are subject to the local authorities approval and subject to their own visa application
- Excellent sales, solutions & negotiation skills
- Ability to reach & exceed sales targets
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Multi-lingual in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, able to converse in decent clear communication. Ability to converse in other local dialects will be an added advantage
- Commercially focused acumen
Rewards and Benefits
- Attractive base salary and sales incentives
- Sustainable Car Allowance and Fuel Card
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
- Out-patient & Specialist Coverage
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Additional Retirement benefits
- Staff Purchase Plans
- Mobile Phone Subsidy and Smart work gadgets/ tools
You will be welcomed into a friendly, robust and competitive team that are highly motivated and focused on achieving goals and results. You will be given full product training, with hands on assistance from the Sales Manager and the Sales Team.
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Rentokil Initial (M) Sdn Bhd
No.17 Jalan Selatan 8/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Selatan, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim