Customer Service Representative (work on site-pasay)
1 month ago
Areas of Responsibility:
Keep track of contract onboarding tasks, including but are not limited to: Contract validation, data input into all relevant systems, setup confirmation and archiving
Ensure a customer-centric approach and meets customer need...
Areas of Responsibility:
- Keep track of contract onboarding tasks, including but are not limited to: Contract validation, data input into all relevant systems, setup confirmation and archiving
- Ensure a customer-centric approach and meets customer needs
- Outbound phone calls, when required to collect additional customer information.
- Actively provide relevant input in problem solving activities and implement agreed solutions
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements
- Bring external best practice and perspectives, including customer and user experience trends from the sector & beyond
- Act as a temporary support of other teams in the organization
- Participate in the implementation and deployment of new processes, systems and standards
- Participate in onboarding of new team members
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Customer focused
- Analytical and solving abilities
- Interpersonal abilities
- Analytical skills
- Proactive, self-driven
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to effectively liaise with all levels of staff and customers
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with various computer systems/programs
- Extensive experience in the field of customer services/ Onboarding
- Financial Experience
- Implementing project initiatives
- Client/ Back Office support
- Experience in the field of customer services in branch of cashless payments
- Key account management experience
- Contribute to health and safety at work by identifying, reporting and controlling hazards and promptly reporting incidents.
- Comply with all applicable company policies.
- A favourable Police Check and other background checks are required.
- Comply with company policies and procedures in relation to Information security and confidentiality.
- Avoid working in a manner that represents any unacceptable risk to information security, including non-work activities which result or could result in breach of the information security policy.
- Report any breach of privacy, security or confidentiality in a timely manner to protect the interests of the company.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
At the turn of the millennium, two young French entrepreneurs, Frederic Jousset and Olivier Duha, set out with the specific purpose of enabling and coaching consumers and brands to engage digitally. Webhelp was established. Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services. We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage. Our ability to deliver is powered by data and applied analytics, which play a vital role in our work as a digital company. Today the business is still led by its two founders, and their entrepreneurial spirit is woven deeply into the fabric of our culture. With a mission to “push the limits of customer experience and business process optimisation,” people are empowered and encouraged to push the boundaries. Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.