Medical Sales Representative
4 days ago
Our Company (located in Petaling Jaya) incorporated in 2011, became certified with ISO 13485 : 2016 Quality Management System. Our Company’s core business is to supply medical devices (consumables) to private and Government medical and dialysis centr...
Our Company (located in Petaling Jaya) incorporated in 2011, became certified with ISO 13485 : 2016 Quality Management System. Our Company’s core business is to supply medical devices (consumables) to private and Government medical and dialysis centres whole of Malaysia and also to overseas countries.
A Medical Sales Executive job description :-
- Fresh Graduates Are Encouraged To Apply!
- Basic + Allowance + Sales Reward
- Opportunity for Training & Development, Long Term Career Growth
- As a Medical Device Sales Representative, you will be the area coordinator on a wide range of product port-folio in your designated area. You are tasked to carry out all activities responsible and report to the Head of Sales and Marketing Department. Such as in Lead Generation, Marketing, Product Trials, Innovative Feedback and Workshops.
Your Responsibility will be:
- To handle the sales, marketing and after sales service for the Medical Devices in the designated area.
- Generate new sales enquires and expand market potential of medical devices
- Strengthen existing customer relationship and drive uptake of existing products
- Explore new potential area for business growth
- Daily report based on sales activity, to be kept updated, with achievable targeted sales forecast planned every fortnight
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Hospitals, Distribution Corporate or equivalent.
- Must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin will be added advantage
- Required Skill(s): Great communication skills, Self-motivated, Able to work independently, Willing to do sales, and travelling outstation
- Key Characteristics: Ambition & Drive, Sales Ability, Organization Skills, Authenticity, Ability to Listen, Persistence & Stamina, Scientific & Technical Grasp
How this career will benefit you:
- Unique career advancement opportunities await you! Possible move up to Product Specialist, Sales Manager and even to overseas export market!
- Working Benefits: Car Allowance, Mileage Claims, Toll & Parking, Phone + data plan, and weekly sales meeting
- We prove strong foundation in the development of Medical Device Sales Industry
ALMEDICO SDN BHD (also known as “ALM”) was incorporated on 2011 and became certified with ISO 13485 : 2003 Quality Management. The company aims to deliver affordable and high-quality medical products and devices where we have grown exponentially since its inception. Almedico now offers critical care products focusing on renal, liver, and cardiac care.
From its humble beginning, ALM has undertaken massive investment programmes that have enabled the company to supply to the private and Government medical centres in Malaysia under a few brands (OEM). In addition to our company’s core business operations in healthcare marketing, we also work very closely with many major pharmaceutical and healthcare manufacturers globally to provide satisfaction, value and innovation to our customers.