Interior Design Specialist
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of...
1 day ago
Should have a background in interior design.
Able to check all deliverables for quality, accuracy and completeness.
Develops and completes client deliverables, including interior plans, elevations, and finish boards.
- Should have a background in interior design.
- Able to check all deliverables for quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Develops and completes client deliverables, including interior plans, elevations, and finish boards.
- Develops presentations and 3D renderings as needed.
- Works closely with senior and junior staff supporting design and technical tasks.
- Develops and manages furniture and interior fittings packages.
- Create space plans, furniture layouts, and color schemes that are functional, attractive, and budget-friendly.
- Source affordable materials, furniture, fixtures, and accessories that fit within the client's budget and design scheme.
- Collaborate with contractors and other tradespeople to ensure that the design is
implemented efficiently and within the budget.
- Researches materials, codes/specifications as they relate to project solutions including exiting and life safety; then recommend appropriate selections.
- Coordinates and selects fixture, furniture, and equipment specifications.
- Commits to learning about the field of architecture and design and incorporating the knowledge into day-to-day business practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture, from an accredited school.
- Must have at least 2-3 Year(s) of relevant working experience in 3D rendering & details drawing.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Sketch Up, V-Ray, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including color and materials, furniture systems and specifications.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and manage daily tasks for self and junior staff.
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships.
- Strong communication skills required to demonstrate design ideas and direction, both verbally and graphically.
- Ability to work on multiple projects quickly and simultaneously while maintaining quality and customer service.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Edgewise City offers a comprehensive range of services and support systems that are critical to maintain the efficiency of your business. We offer office furniture, commercial and residential interior design and contract services including: Ceilings, walls and partition systems Space Planning for office ergonomics and furniture layout Carpeting systems Electrical and lighting works Wall coverings and painting Furniture (ready-made/custom-made) Office automation equipment and installation of alarm systems Telephone and computer cabling works Air-conditioning both residential and commercial Exhibition Display systems Exhibition Turnkey management for Special Designs At Edgewise we undertake projects on a turnkey basis thus reducing the time frame and enabling cost efficiency. Our team of highly qualified and trained professionals will be present to install and provide technical support on the work site to ensure quality, efficiency and reliability of our products. At Edgewise our involvement with our clients does not end upon completion of the project, our team will be on hand to assist even after completion of the project.