SENIOR EXECUTIVE, QA / QC
3 days ago
Reports to the Head of Food Technology Department.
Ensures products are produced, handled, stored & distributed in accordance to GMP guidelines.
Responsible for quality control on daily production and arranges quality control te...
- Reports to the Head of Food Technology Department.
- Ensures products are produced, handled, stored & distributed in accordance to GMP guidelines.
- Responsible for quality control on daily production and arranges quality control tests for raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Establishes hygiene and sanitation programs including pest control programs, personal hygiene of production staff and facility.
- Evaluates performance and replenishes stocks of cleaning compounds, cleaning equipment and sanitizers.
- Establishes and updates list of suppliers and details.
- Monitors CCP as according to HACCP plan, if there is any. Reports any non-conformance to Head of Food Technology Department.
- Conducts validation studies related to product quality and products safety.
- Ensures continuous improvement of QC activities through regular reviewing of SOPs’ test procedures & specifications.
- Ensures effective operation through proper budgeting and planning of QC activities.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting on QC issues & recommends viable solution for any QC related issues including product returns issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Science and Technology/Biological Science field or equivalent.
- Computer literate & proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Competencies: Good interpersonal & communication skills, dynamic team player, be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Required language(s): Must be able to read & write Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in food industries, knowledge in QA/QC, familiarization of food safety certification system or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess own transport.
- Able to start in short notice is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
DE LUXE GROUPS is a large scale food wholesaler founded in Southern Malaysia, which specialized in the production, sales and distribution of pork related stuff and processed food.
We uphold the business philosophy in protecting our customer well beings with the assurance of products, freshness and hygiene right from the farm and to the consumer's tables. All product are subject to stringent safety measures in ensuring our customers received both quality product and satisfactory services.
GROUP OF COMPANIES : DE LUXE CIRCLE (M) SDN. BHD. Is a company mainly engaged in the production of meat products. The plant covers an area of 40,000 square feet, ranking among the best of its industry in Malaysia in processing capacity. The process flow is complying with HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Point) systems in order to avoid the hazard happened in production. De Luxe Circle is committed to produce safe, quality and healthy meat products for consumption general public through continuous maintenance. Specializes in the production and wholesales of chilled and imported frozen pork.
DE LUXE CIRCLE FRESH MART SDN. BHD. Is an all round shopping convenience and comfort retail stores.
MACIZO ENTERPRISE (M) SDN. BHD. Is a modern distribution center which carry a wide assortment of groceries and vegetables.
We are now looking for resulted oriented candidates who are motivated in meeting the challenged of our rapid expansionary plan. We are people oriented company and we believed in investing in human resource to strengthen our business.
Why join us?
5 days week for office staff Competitive and attractive remuneration package
Contractual and performance bonuses
Comprehensive medical scheme Group insurance coverage
Various leave entitlement Comprehensive training and development programs
Friendly and conducive working environment